Today, we are thrilled to announce the launch of our decentralized on-chain compliance solution, now available for free to all users, dApps, and DeFi platforms in the Tezos ecosystem 🎉
A leap towards seamless Web3 compliance
We are offering our innovative, privacy-preserving compliance solution at no cost to everyone within the Tezos community: users, dApps, DeFi protocols, decentralized platforms…
Click on this link to mint your Tezos compliance NFT with the Altme wallet !
A privacy-preserving solution that respects user data
Altme's on-chain compliance solution combines Decentralized Identity (DID) and NFTs. This provides Tezos dApps with an effective tool to maintain regulatory compliance while protecting user privacy.
By leveraging Altme, Tezos dApps can verify user compliance directly onchain.
Here's how it works:
- Download the Altme wallet : This non-custodial, free-to-use, self-sovereign identity wallet provides users with full control over their personal data: https://altme.io
- Complete a one-time KYC verification : Users go through a built-in KYC procedure within the Altme wallet, obtaining verifiable credentials, including proof of identity, age, and compliance. These credentials are self-sovereign, reusable, and shareable at ease.
- Mint a Compliance NFT : After receiving verifiable credentials, users can mint compliance NFTs directly on the Tezos blockchain. These non-transferable NFTs display a binary compliance status, safeguarding regulatory compliance and user privacy.
Post NFT minting, dApps can instantly check users' DeFi compliance on-chain, ensuring compliance with diverse regulations, such as KYC or Anti-Money Laundering laws (AML). Meanwhile, users' personal data remains off-chain at all times.
Key advantages of Altme’s Decentralized ID solution
The Altme wallet offers unparalleled benefits to Tezos users and dApps :
- Open-source : In our commitment to transparency, anyone can review the code of the Altme wallet.
- Free-to-use : The Altme wallet allows anyone in the Tezos ecosystem to undergo a free KYC process, claim their verifiable ID credential, and mint their compliance NFTs without incurring any cost.
- Non-custodial : Being a self-sovereign wallet, Altme ensures that only you control your keys, coins, and data.
- Decentralized identity standard : With Altme, users retain control of their data at all times. They own fraud-proof, reusable, and instantly verifiable credentials, allowing them to easily prove their identity, age, compliance, and more… in the web3 ecosystem.
By combining self-sovereign identity with NFT in a user-friendly wallet, Altme empowers users to navigate the growing web3 regulatory landscape while preserving their privacy and data security.
"We are thrilled to offer one of the first on-chain compliance solutions based on decentralized identity standards, for free. The ALTME wallet enables dApps to remain compliant with regulations while granting Tezos users full control over their personal data and privacy. In doing so, we are pushing the boundaries of Decentralized Identity (DID)."Hugo MIR, CMO of Altme
Tezos Builders, Are You Ready to Explore the Future of On-Chain Compliance?
We invite all dApps, platforms, and protocols on the Tezos blockchain to build on top of the Altme wallet and help make decentralized on-chain compliance a reality.
The Altme wallet is free to download on iOS and Android. After verification, users can mint their compliance NFT here : https://issuer.talao.co/defi/nft/tezos
Please don't hesitate to contact us via our website if you have any questions!
The ALTME wallet is your gateway to Decentralized Identity (DID). Altme is an open-source, non-custodial wallet available on iOS and Android, and it is free to use.
With Altme, users can take ownership of and manage their identity and personal data. They can also manage their coins and NFTs, as well as sign into apps to explore the Web3 ecosystem.